The ideal telephony solution for your business. Developed totally in house by CT Business Solutions.
As business needs grow for a more functional and flexible telephone system, the move from PBX (Private Branch Exchange) to VoIP (voice over Internet Protocol) is ever increasing. There are a large number of VoIP providers, and even more resellers out there and it’s difficult to know how to differentiate.
Computer Troubleshooters traditionally are an IT support and service business. However, with our technical knowledge of telephony we have expanded our remit and are utilising our knowledge to help businesses get the best advice for their telephony needs.
What that means to you is:-
- The system is fully supported by Computer Troubleshooters. No third party involvement and no reselling (adding additional costs to you).
- The system is designed so we can make adjustments to features already included, and if necessary incorporate bespoke features that make the system even more functional for your business and its needs.
- You have direct access to support and advice when you need it.
Complete User Flexibility
Portability – at work and at home
Additional Media Features
Bespoke Systems at off the shelf pricing
Some of the features available with VoIP from Computer Troubleshooters:-
- Call forwarding
- Voicemail to email
- Music on hold (can be personalised)
- Virtual receptionist
- Call recording available
- Contact lists (personal and company)
- Company contact list
- Bring your own number into the system
- Wide range of handsets or softphone can be used
If you’re currently looking to upgrade to VoIP, or move providers then get in touch with your local Computer Troubleshooters today.