Put your phone system in the Cloud.
Get phone services, meetings, fax, video conferencing and mobile apps in one great hosted VoIP solution.
When Was The Last Time You Got Excited About your Business Phone System?
With Computer Troubleshooters & 8×8 Solutions you will be!
- Easily make changes, you control the system
- Eliminate PBX maintenance and upgrade costs
- Lower your monthly phone bill
- Avoid international and roaming costs on your smart phone
- Enhance your productivity
- Unite all company locations on one communications platform
- Expand rapidly to capture new opportunities and open new offices
- Reduce management hassles; all upgrades and maintenance taken care of in the cloud
- Provide a rich set of communication and collaboration features across the enterprise
- Consolidate features, such as phone, fax, meetings, videoconferencing and contact centres
- Achieve business continuity, even under adverse conditions
8×8 are one of the oldest and largest VoIP provider in the world with over 35,000 business customers subscribing to more than 400,000 services. 8×8, Inc. has been NASDAQ listed since 1997 and has been identified by Gartner as one of the ‘Magic Quadrant Leader: Most Visionary’ two years in a row. 8×8 has become the industry’s leading provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) services in the cloud for small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. 8×8 delivers a broad suite of UCC services to in-office and mobile devices spanning cloud telephony, virtual contact centre, virtual meeting and virtual desktop through a proprietary unified Software as a Service, or SaaS, platform.
We have spoken to many companies providing Voice over IP (VoIP) Solutions, and were very impressed by 8×8′s approach, and have partnered with them to provide VoIP solutions. 8×8 helps to leverage the power of VoIP to help improve your telephony experience. They deliver phone services and features right over your internet connection, helping customers to save 90% of the start-up costs of traditional premises-based PBX systems and up to 50% off monthly phone bills.
Virtual Office answers the call for your company to save serious money on business phone service — all while delivering enterprise-class features to your fingertips. With Virtual Office, you get all the business features that Fortune 500 companies have come to know and appreciate, including an auto attendant, corporate directory, music-on-hold, conference bridge and more. Local, long distance and international calls are more cost effective because we leverage the power of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to reduce costs for you. We deliver our phone services and features right over your internet connection.
A Total Game Changer…
Up Your Game with Unified Communications from Computer Troubleshooters.